Admissions . Contest . Guidelines + Category Descriptions . Craft Category
The Craft Category includes, but is not limited to:
- Ceramics is a term that is used to describe the family of decorative arts, which include but are not limited to studio pottery, metal work, wood-turning, glass blowing, jewelry, and fiber arts.
- Examples of craft include ceramic bowls and plates, jewelry, rugs, hand woven cloth, glass drinking vessels, and wooden objects made by hand.
- Glass is an amorphous, non-crystalline solid material that is used to create glass art and studio glass, as well as utilitarian applications like the glass in our homes and cars.
- Examples of glass art include vases, sculpture, glass tile mosaics, ornaments, and jewelry.
- Jewelry is a form of personal adornment that includes but are not limited to gemstones, precious metals, beads, shells, and plastic. The precious metals include gold, silver, copper, bronze, and platinum.
- Examples include necklaces, bracelets, rings, and belts.
The last day to enter was February 6, 2015.
- Graphic Design
- Industrial Design
- Interior Architecture
- Video + Film
- Jewelry + Metals